Hello all! Today I am going to review L’Oreal Nutri-Gloss Mirror Shine Conditioner. Generally it is difficult to find good hair care products. It is easy to hide your face with make-up but what about your hair especially when your hair has an ability to misbehave all the time. So it is very important to find the perfect shampoo and conditioner which suits your hair.
Price: 150 INR
Quantity: 180 G
Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacture
Nutri-Gloss : Mirror shine, Cashmere touch. Does your hair look dull? Is it lacking shine, life and softness? To revive your hair’s shine, the L’Oreal laboratories have developed Nutri-Gloss Mirror Shine Conditioner.
2 active ingredients : Protein, renowned for nourishment and
Pearl : known for its shine. Developed by the L’Oreal Laboratories,
Nutri-Gloss offers a dual action :
hair fibre with balanced nourishment without weighing hair down.
shine concentrate on your hair.
Detangles hair instantly without weighing hair down.
Smoother, the surface
of the hair captures and reflects the
Perfectly nourished, the hair fibre becomes stronger and more dynamic. Your hair
Directions for use:
It has a creamy, non-sticky and smooth texture. You just need a little amount to spread through the length of your hair. I like its consistency. It is neither too thick nor too runny. After applying the conditioner on shampooed hair leave it for 5 minutes and rinse off. It is advised to use it with the Nutri-Gloss Shampoo, I have not done that but still got satisfactory results. The conditioner comes in a sleek bright pink bottle and the bottle has a flip lid which allows you to control its flow. Its packaging is quite travel friendly. It smells nice and is very economical. The bottle lasts long as the quantity required for a single use is small.
- It makes my hair smooth and shiny.
- Its texture is so smooth that it spreads evenly on my hair in no time.
- Does not leave a sticky feeling on hair.
- Hair feel soft and silky upto the next day.
- It reduces hair breakage as it evens out the tangles.
- Adds body and volume to my hair.
- Reduce frizzes and fly aways.
- Good fragrance.
- Very Economical.
- Bottle lasts long as the quantity required for a single use is small.
- Creamy, non-sticky and smooth texture.
- Good Consistency.
- Packaging is quite travel friendly.
- False claim of mirror shine.
- Makes my hair sticky after a day or two.
- Made my scalp feeling a little itchy after approximately three days.