Hair extensions are gaining more and more popularity with each passing day. Every girl wants to look beautiful and long and beautiful hair plays a vital role in making a girl look her best. But in case you are not gifted with voluminous hair, here comes hair extensions to your rescue. If you are still not sure about using hair extensions or a bit hesitant in giving them a go?? I have some very simple tips for you to apply hair extensions, so here we go:
- When you want a quick add-in, clip-in hair extensions are the best option to go for. For keeping the clips in place so that the clips do not slide out as the night goes on, you need to tease your real hair at the root to roughen them up a bit before adding the clips.
- In case you are planning to wear your hair up and want to add volume to your updo or ponytail, then make sure you wear the clip-in extensions upside down against your roots. Wearing them this way, the extension will face in the right direction. In this case I would suggest you to opt for no less than a 22 inch clip in hair extensions or 24 inch hair weave to provide your hair the required volume.
- In case you are willing to add only volume and no length to your real hair then you can cut the extensions to match your hair length.
- You can use a little shine serum to your real hair if you are planning to use a synthetic extension, this way your real hair will match the sheen of the extensions.
- You can also use a hair thickening spray to the synthetic hair. After applying the spray just scrunch them a bit to make them look rough. This way the extensions will get the perfect beachy wave effect and will look like your real hair.
So guys! This is it for now; hope these tips will reduce your apprehensions about using hair extensions.